I have realised it is time to post an Asian recipe to my blog. It is going to be my healthy version of a red Thai curry, made with prawns and lots of vegetables, a dish that you can easily eat without rice (very Paleo) 😀
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2-3 carrots, pealed and washed
- 2 handfuls of green beans, washed
- The florets of 1 half large broccoli
- 150gr of raw king prawns
- A tablespoon of red Thai curry paste (I use the Mae Ploy curry paste, it is made of 100% natural ingredients)
- A tablespoon of coconut oil
- A tablespoon of Fish Sauce (I use the Squid Brand Fish Sauce, high quality authentic Thai fish sauce)
- A small bunch of chopped coriander
- Half lime
- 2-3 romaine lettuce leaves, washed
First of all prepare the vegetables by chopping the carrots, the broccoli and the green beans.
In a wok style pan, add the coconut oil and the curry paste. Stir well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add all the vegetables and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes. Keep stirring until the liquid is fully absorbed.